Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Baccarat Crystal E. Remy Martin Decanter 1950's Bought $2 Sold~$111

BACCARAT CRYSTAL E. REMY MARTIN COGNAC LOUIS XIII DECANTER (FRANCE / CIRCA 1950'S TO 1960'S) This is gorgeous! I found this at a yardsale for $2 and I sold it twice. The first time I sold it the man said he only wanted the stopper. So I sold the stopper for $58. Then I reposted the bottle without the stopper and I scored another sale of $53. This was an awesome double sale. Wow! That is one of my best deals! A little history: Remy Martin began in 1724 in France every year they create limited edition cognac individually numbered from 1 to 786 in Baccarat dark crystal decanters. These can go up to $44,000 + Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog post is very great I hope you have so many post to come
    i want to share also a site with you just ,click here!

    ReplyDelete