Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Homer Johnson Listed Artist Watercolor $6

I found this watercolor at the Habitat for Humanity for $6. The painting had amazing motion and I just new it had to be a listed artist. The artist is Homer Johnson and yes he is a listed artist! This is what I found out about Homer: Homer is known as the "Master of Watercolor". He focuses on movement in all of his pieces. Original watercolor signed by the artist himself. Two of his pieces on the internet are listed at $750. I currently have it listed for $350.00! I will let you know how this one turns out :) Artist's Statement: My work has always been involved with movement, gesture, and light. If I can still feel the gesture at the end of the painting process, I feel that I have succeeded.
The following are the current paintings I have found on the internet just to give you an idea of his true talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment